SIES College of Arts, Science & Commerce, SION(W)
rise with education
"A" Grade CGPA 3.51 / 4.00
- College reopens after summer break
- Staff meeting with the Principal
- Lectures commence for Sem III & Sem V of all Degree Classes
- Admission to all first year classes as per the University schedule
- Admissions for FY BMM /BMS /B Sc(IT) (contd)
- Enrollment of students of all first year classes
- Orientation programme of FYBMM & FYBMS students.
- Orientation programme of FYBA, FYBSc, FYBSc(IT), FYBCom students & College starts.
- FYBMS, FYBMM College starts.
- Orientation Programme for NSS and NCC volunteers.
- Orientation & motivational Programme for students with special needs (LD & visually challenged).
- Opening of Counseling Centre and Help - post Centre.
- Filling of Sem V Examination forms for all students of TY classes
- Scholars’ and Parents’ meet.
- Supplementary Examination BMS Sem II & Sem IV.
- Celebration of National Sports Day.
- Examination FY, SY B.A./ B.Sc. / B.Com , BMM, BMS & BSc(IT).
- Internal Exams
- Celebration of Teachers Day.
- BMS, BMM & BSc(IT) Semester End (Sem I and III) Examination .
- University examination (Sem V) for all final year students
- TERM I Examination for FY and SY classes .
- Terminal Examination for TY classes.
- TERM I Ends.
- Admissions for II, IV and VI Semester BMM /BMS /B Sc(IT)
- Declaration of results of all examinations.
- College starts for Semester II, IV and VI .
- Manzilein career fair
- College fest – Vision, Eloquence, Copyrights, Xzooberance, Zeigers.
- Annual Athletic Meet at the University Pavilion
- Exhibitions in various departments.
- Academic Prize distribution function.
- Annual Prize distribution function.
- Felicitation of teachers who completed 25 years of teaching.
- Internal Exam
- Form filling for Sem VI
- Final year Preliminary examination.
- Annual Supplementary examination for FY/SY degree students .
- Sem II, IV exam
- Sem VI University examination starts.
- Additional examination for semesters II and IV
- BMS, BMM & BSc(IT) Semester End (Sem II and IV) Examination .
- University examination (Sem VI) for all classes
- Declaration of results of all FY & SY classes.
- Admission for all SY and TY classes.
- Felicitation of teachers for their achievements.
- TERM II Ends and summer vacation starts.